Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Happiness

-taken from here-

This Friday is definitely a happy Friday. I took off from work yesterday to celebrate Rosh Hashanah with my family (happy jew year!!), and then I took off from work today because, why the heck not! 3-day work week? I can handle that. The real reason why I took off though, is because my younger brother plays ice hockey for Muhlenberg College and he has his first home game of the season tonight. Since my commute is so unpredictable these days (NJ Transit, you suck!), I wanted to make sure I'd definitely be home to take the trek out to Pennsylvania with my parents to see him play. Go 'Berg! Hope you all have the weekend!

This is why I had a happy week...

-meet emme...she's the new addition to the fam!-

-can't hardly wait...classic '90s movie-

-pretty flowers on the kitchen table-

-loving these polka dot sleep shorts from forever21-

-let's go muhlenberg hockey!-









No comments:

Post a Comment