Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Festivities

Sundays are usually my least favorite day of the week, but during the fall, they seem to be the perfect day to enjoy all of the season's festivities: apple and pumpkin picking, hayrides, baking, spending time outdoors, and of course football. This past weekend, I went to one of my favorite places during the fall, Delicious Orchards Farm. I've been going there for as long as I can remember...it's somewhat of a fall tradition for my family and our friends. Our original plan was to go apple picking, but with the weather being sort of iffy, we decided that we'd settle for the market instead (thankfully the sun decided to come out anyway!). This is not just your normal market though. They have the BEST almond butter cookies and apple cider donuts, mini coconut custard pie, fresh baked bread, homemade soup, and one of my favorites, apple fritters that they make right in font of you. Amazingness. Such a great way to end a busy but exciting weekend :)























No comments:

Post a Comment