Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer Recap

Hope you all had a great long weekend! I can't believe that summer is over. Makes me so sad to know that weekends spent at the beach soaking up the sun will have to wait until next year. I can't really complain though because I really had such an awesome and exciting summer. Between vacationing to Punta Cana, flying out to Cali for work, relaxing down in LBI with my fam, driving to Newport to visit C, tanning at the beach, date nights with my boyfriend, and everything else in between, this summer has been completely amazing. Here is a little picture recap:

-california sunset from ocean ave in  santa monica-

-punta cana-

-roommate reunion at taylor swift in boston-

-my family and i visiting my 96 year old great grandma-

-i <3 you c!-

-boyfriend feeding the ducks down the shore-

-boyfriend teaching dalton how to pound and explode-

-last weekend down the shore...<3 him!-

No comments:

Post a Comment