Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Happiness

taken from here
Can I get a woo woo for the long weekend?! I'm very excited to have a few days off to end summer but so sad to see one of my favorite seasons come to an end. I can definitely smile and reminisce about all of the amazing memories that I made this summer though. This weekend will be filled with time spent at the beach (LBI one last time!), good  friends, good food, and of course a little R&R (mani/pedi this afternoon with mom and a special guest)! Hope you all enjoyed your summers...now go enjoy what's left of it!

A little bit of my happiness from this week...

-a fur and leather treasure that was my nanna's...obsessed-

-one of my favorite summer pieces, always get tons of compliments-

-newly purchased vs pink red sox hoodie...who knew?!-

-a new ted rossi favorite-

-new macbook pro. im in love with it-




No comments:

Post a Comment