Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Change Up

I'm a Nordstrom girl. Always have been, and always will be. Bloomingdales is great, don't get me wrong. And Saks and Neiman, come on, to die for! There's just always something so great about Nordstrom. I don't know if it's the killer return policy (they literally take anything and everything back!), or the super kill you with kindness attitudes of the staff, but I always manage to have a great shopping experience...and they always seem to make SO much money off of me! My poor credit card...and mommy and daddy's too!

Anyway, I always look forward to getting their seasonal catalogs in the mail. They are always so well done, featuring some of the best looks and the best brands. They do a great job of mixing affordable and lust-worthy pieces, and I could literally look at it a million times and find something new to purchase. This time around (I took a peak at the catalog early last week), I found these adorable Kate Spade coin purses that I'm totally swooning over. I think they'd make great holiday presents for friends. Seriously, how cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment