Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Happiness


I am still so full from Thanksgiving! I officially need to put my game face on and get back in the gym and start kicking some butt! But everything was so delicious, I couldn't help myself! How was everyones day yesterday? I travelled to Connecticut where all of my dad's family is too celebrate. I love getting to see all of my aunts and uncles and cousins. We laugh, catch up, and reminisce, which is always so much fun. 

The rest of this weekend should be pretty chill. We MIGHT venture out later today to Bloomingdales and Lord & Taylor, but I am still not sure. All of my years spent working Black Friday when I worked retail in college has totally deterred me from ever wanting to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. The crowds, the limited parking, the germy kids, the grumpy employees (I used to be one), the nasty attitudes of other shoppers...let's be honest people, is it really worth it? Not so much. Butttt, I did tell my mom that I would run to those stores with her today, so I may be entering a war zone. Ahh! 

Other than that, I am hoping to relax and enjoy some time with my family (all 4 of us are home together!), my boyfriend, and my friends! Ohh, and I am taking one of my BFFs, Taylor, to get her hair highlighted! Super excited for her to finally take the plunge :) And I can't wait to see her again...now that she lives in Boston I never get to see her! So yay for that!

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the long weekend! See you back here on Monday! xx

A little happiness from the week...

-thanksgiving shoes!-

-tuesday was sushi date night with babe-

-new spring 2012 rockport shoes that were gifted to me...i love them!-

-mom only makes this bread on thanksgiving...its so delish-

-table at my aunt gloria's...so pretty!-



No comments:

Post a Comment