Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wallet Wishlist

Wallet's are one of those things that you often need, but never really want to splurge on. Think about it, it hides in your bag most of the time and is rarely ever seen, so why spend money on a new one? Think again though, if you are carrying a gorgeous Louis Vuitton (like this one that I've been obsessing over for years-cough, cough boyfriend!) or a cool and edgy Rebecca Minkoff (like this one that I'm currently lusting over), you don't want to pull out an old ugly wallet do you? Of course not! Which is why when I find a wallet that I love, I try to take super good care of it and usually find it hard to part with. However, I've had my lovely red Coach wallet for a few years now, and I think it is time for an update; hence, my wallet wish list. I've always loved simple wallets that zip all the way around, this way if I don't feel like lugging a bag around, I can grab my wallet and go, without having to worry about losing things. And hey, all the more reason to have a handsome looking wallet!



I love the patent neon, python embossed leather Marc Jacobs wallet. It's fun, but still classic and definitely a head turner.

I've always had a thing for this Michael Kors python wallet. It scream lux to me, without being tacky or over the top.

This red patent Tory Burch wallet is very similar to the Coach wallet that I currently own. Something about the red is so chic to me, and it isn't straying too far from my comfort zone.

Shimmery gold has become my new favorite accessory and I'm IN LOVE with this Kate Spade wallet. I think it's so sophisticated and totally wearable.

Oh Prada how I love you. This wallet is definitely a wishable piece, but totally a splurge item...any takers? I love the color (my favorite actually!).

No comments:

Post a Comment