Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Happiness

taken from here

I'm so excited for this weekend! One of my roommates from college is celebrating her birthday up in Boston (where all of my roommates have settled down...I'm the lonely one here in NYC), so I am taking a quick trip up north to see everyone. I'll literally be up and back in 24 hours, but if it means I get to spend some time with my girls, I'm all for it. So in advance...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARISSA!! Hope this year is the best one yet!

Happiness from the past week...

-puppy time in the snow-

-merino cool and and set in stones-


-a picture of me and marissa from senior year of college, cant wait for more this weekend!-

-loving this quote found on pinterest-

-half marathon training kicked off this week....time to get serious!-

No comments:

Post a Comment