Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Boston Weekend Recap

I spent the weekend in Boston with some of my favorite people, celebrating my friend Marissa's birthday. The five of us (senior year college roommates) had not all been together since June when we saw Taylor Swift in concert. It had been way too long (let's not let that happen ever again ladies!)! We spent the night singing our lungs out at a really cool piano bar (even though they didn't play any of the songs we requested--except Justin Beiber) Howl at the Moon, taking lots of roomie pics (of course my camera never made it out of my bag though, so I'm stealing everyone else's!), toasting shots to the birthday girl, and then ended the night watching the Devil Wear's Prada and eating pizza. I'd say it was a pretty solid, and much needed girl's weekend! I'm looking forward to the next few months with more birthday adventures (it is birthday season after all), and sticking to my new once a month goal of seeing everyone!
photo courtesy of alexis
-love you girls! 5SW-

No comments:

Post a Comment