Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Happiness

-taken from here-
Today is going to be a rough one, I can already tell. I woke up on Wednesday morning feeling slightly under the weather, and over the past few days, I've gotten significantly worse. I was contemplating not coming into work today, but whenever that thought crosses my mind, I feel guilty and decide it's easier to be in the office, than trying to play catch up the next day. The only thing getting me through is knowing that I have a nail appointment at Bliss Spa after work. Ahh, I can feel the relaxation already.

This weekend isn't going to be a walk in the park either. I have lots going on tomorrow, but I'm most looking forward to seeing my brother and his college team play hockey tomorrow night. Sunday will also be busy, prepping for my boyfriend's Super Bowl party (I'm making a yummy Buffalo Chicken Dip that will be up on here next week!), a little shopping at one of my favorite malls here in Jers, and hopefully I'll have time to sneak in a run (I really gotta get serious about my half-mar training!!). Sleep would be a good thing too I think...let's hope I can get some extra zzz in there to help fight off this cold!

Happy weekend to everyone, and dare I say it, GO PATS?! (I'm an Eagles fan, so as long as the Giants lose, I'm a happy girl.)

Happy...

-love this-

-sushi date with boyfriend...we've become regulars at sushi x 1-

-mom's 50th birthday invite!! don't worry it's not a surprise, she's helping plan it!-

-love the girls at moderne press <3-


-desperately wanting this proenza schouler bag....like DESPERATELY-

1 comment: