Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Birthday Happiness

taken from here

Happy Birthday to ME!! Today I turn 24! Wow...crazy how times flies! My boyfriend txted me last night before we were both going to bed to wish me a happy early birthday, and he said "I love all 24 years of ya". This got me thinking...

We've known each other for 12 years...half of my life. We've dated for 6 years...a quarter of my life. That's just CRAZY stuff! I love him though and am happy to have him with me to celebrate my birthday :)

I also want to wish a very happy birthday to my best friend, C...she turns 24 today too. Birthday twinsies...guess that's why we are BFFs. Love you lady <3.


Here's what's been making me happy during my birthday week...

-brunch on tuesday with nicky after my redeye home from seattle-
-my fortune from mom's birthday dinner-

-mom's ice cream cake :)-

-lavender nails and mint jeans-

-birthday flowers!-




No comments:

Post a Comment