Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Birthday Weekend Recap

My 24th birthday was a complete success! Friday was spent at work (unfortunately), but a few of us went for an amazing brunch at Norma's (if you are ever in NYC, this is THE place to go for brunch. so amazing!), and I received an amazing cookie cake from my childhood friend Heather, who actually works at Michele Marie PR. Such a sweet surprise--literally. Friday night, I celebrated with my parents and boyfriend at a delicious Italian restaurant in one of my favorite little towns in Jersey. We ate lots, drank lots of yummy wine, and then went home for presents and cake. I got a NOOK, which I am super excited about, and this (in burnt orange!!) MK bag, which I've been coveting for quite some time now. I also did some shopping yesterday at J.Crew with my mom...can't beat that! Saturday we went to our friend's house for a St. Patty's Day BBQ...the weather was amazing (until the sun started to set...then it got chilly). We had lots of fun tossing back baby Guinness shots  and listening to some Irish tunes...and typical me...ended the night fast asleep on our friend's couch. It was a super fun night though!

Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday so special! Looking forward to heading up to Boston this weekend to celebrate my friend Taylor's birthday! Let birthday season continue...!

-cutting my cake on st. patty's day!-

-baby guinness...yum!-

-thanks heather!!-

-my new bag :) obsessed-

-boyfriends...eek-

No comments:

Post a Comment