Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Peachy Keen

Color is everywhere this spring (seriously though, when is it not? we act like color is such a trend, when in reality, not so much). A few weeks ago I did a little round up of my some of my favorite mint green pieces, and today I'm feeling a little peachy. The blush color is really a great color for all skin types if kept in the orange family...go a little to light and you run into nude tones, which can be tricky to pull off. I think it looks great paired with similar pastel colors, and also looks great when paired with a contrasting color like turquoise or of course, black. Here are some of my fav peach pieces this season.

from left: alexander mcqueen clutch, topshop blazer, movado watch, j.crew necklace, dior lipgloss, diane von furstenberg shoes, rebecca taylor dress, rebecca minkoff bag, stella mccartney sunglasses,  alice by temperly london top

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete