Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Trendy Nails

I'm a nail-a-holic, as you know, and am obsessed with getting my nails done (and the occasional DIY mani at home). I'm usually pretty conservative with my nails, keeping my fingers and toes all matchy-matchy, without any designs or crazy trends. I did fall into the glitter nail craze though back in the fall (and am still utterly obsessed with it btw), and have recently tried the Sally Hansen stick on mani--which, I've become a huge fan of!

I'm in desperate need of a pedicure (the ocean and sand from the Miami photo shoot that I was just on, did a number on my once pretty teal nails) and have been toying with the idea of doing something really fun and springy this time around. Here are some inspiration manis that I've kind of fallen in love with...which one should I choose?
don't love the color, but i love the stripes on one nail!

nude and mint...cant go wrong with that

sparkle french

kind of wanting to try the pastel crackle. loving the racing stripe, and of course the neon french

No comments:

Post a Comment