Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday (On a Thursday? Sure Why Not?)

Silly me, I forgot yesterday was Wednesday. Guess that's what happens when you are a crazy, insane person at work. Actually, yesterday was fun, so I can't complain to much. We celebrated a co-worker's birthday and went to the Monkey Bar for lunch. It was so delicious and I highly recommend checking it out if you are ever in NYC and need a swanky place to eat or grab cocktails. It's definitely a hotspot for the publishing crowd (read up on the restaurant, and you'll understand why).

Since I knew we would be heading out for lunch (instead of sitting at our desks like we normally do), I decided to wear a silky printed Chelsea Flower dress, black tights, and my black suede loafers. It was nice to change up the pace a little with a dress in exchange for my jeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment