Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Springtime Gems

I've been feeling a little gloomy since I got back from Miami. Probably because I left sunny, 85 degree weather, for mid-40s and rainy skies here in New York. After being able to wear short shorts, flip-flops, and sun dresses for a whole week, my mind is stuck in colorful summer world, not winter.

Since I'm feeling like I need a little color boost (and since my birthday is coming up...hint, hint), I decided to put together a little wish list of yummy jewels that I'd love to sport this spring. Clearly, color is the name of the game (I'm neon obsessed, can you tell?)...and anchors too.

from left: orange kate spade necklace, multi-colored dannijo necklace, yellow j. crew necklace, sydney evan love ring, purple spike the punch lucite bracelet, elizabeth & james ring, turquoise j.crew lucite necklace, kate spade anchor bracelet, lauren elan pearl & crystal necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment