Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spotty

When I think polka dots, I tend to think minnie mouse, and all things little girl, but they seem to be popping up everywhere this season, so I decided to test the waters when I bought this top back in the spring. I almost wore it today, but when I realized how hot it was going to be, I opted for a flowy maxi dress instead (I'm headed to a roof top work party this afternoon and want to stay cool!) .

With polka dots on my brain, (I've been dreaming on these red polka dot jeans for a few weeks now--must be a sign right?!), I decided to put together a little round of the classic black/white print. Who ever said polka dots were for kiddies, were totally wrong!

kate spade iphone case, marc by marc jacobs bangle, current/elliott jeans, comme de garcons wallet,
madewell tee, kate spade makeup bag, brian atwood shoes, marc by marc jacobs top   

No comments:

Post a Comment