Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Happiness

taken from here

Friday's make me happy, especially during the summer. I look forward to long relaxed weekends filled with endless sunshine, fun date nights, and one of my favorite things, good old fashioned BBQs. 

My parents and I will be heading out to Long Island this weekend (as far out on the island as you can possibly go) to visit my uncle and his family for my cousin's high school graduation party. It feels like yesterday that she was a little baby, and it makes me feel incredibly old that she'll be heading off to college in the fall. It's crazy to me how fast time flies, but I'm excited to celebrate her special day and can't wait to spend time with my family.

Here's what's making me happy this week... 

-the cutest little boys that you ever did see-

-white roses from dean and delucas-

-a pretty sunset from a mini golf date-

-buttercup bakery cupcakes are irresistible-

-adding these pretty polishes to my collection thanks to my fav beauty editor-


No comments:

Post a Comment