Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Happiness

taken from here

Friday has arrived! Again, I feel like this week has been dragging! So happy for the weekend. I'll be running a 5K with my boyfriend and our friends tomorrow morning, and I'm so looking forward to the nice weather and adrenaline! My boyfriend has never run anything before (except cross country when he was in middle school and the bases in baseball), so I'm looking forward to sharing this with him. Actually, I'm just really looking forward to kicking his butt :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Get out there and enjoy the nice weather!

Oh yea..and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!!!

-today's color palate...neon and perforation-

-gleason's gym in DUMBO. tuesday's fashion shoot location!-

-i <3 my job!-

-obsessed with my new peplum top from anthropology-

-a mexican date night with my bf-


No comments:

Post a Comment