Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Shady

Some girls have a bag obsession, some have one with shoes, I on the other hand have a serious sunglasses obsession (don't get me wrong though, shoes and bags are a close second!). My obsession has gotten to the point where I've forgotten about pairs that I own, which have been pushed to the back of the drawer where I store all of my shades. It's kind of ridiculous actually, especially since so many of them look so similar. What's a girl to do?

Buy more to add to the collection? Sure why not! Here are are some of my favorites that are on trend with this summer's look...tortoise shell, round frames, and aviators. Which are your favorites?

PS- I already own the Ray-Ban aviators...they were a gift from by boyfriend last year before we went away on our summer vacation to Punta Cana!

tortoise: elizabeth & james, marc by marc jacobs, karen walker, the row, prism ny, ysl
round: super sunglasses, ray-ban, linda farrow luxe, victoria beckham, dior, elizabeth & james
aviator: dior, cutler and gross, dita, marc by marc jacobs, tory burch, ray-ban



No comments:

Post a Comment