Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Finish Line

On Saturday morning, bright and early, Nick and I crossed an activity off of our summer checklist. We ran the George Sheehan Classic in Red Bank, NJ, with two of our friends! It was Nick's first time running a race and I was super excited for him to cross the finish line...even if he wasn't too keen on running in the first place. He complained the whole drive down about having to run three measly miles, but I know he had fun (even if he won't admit it!)...his time was only a minute longer than mine! Pretty impressive if you ask me! Looks like all that training paid off. I'm looking forward to making him run another one soon...yes, this will happen! Before he knows it, he'll be running half marathons with me!

our running crew!

646 adds up to my lucky number!

view after crossing the finish line...not too shabby!

1 comment:

  1. correction- i complained about how early it was, not how far the run was

    ReplyDelete