Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday

Hello heatwave in NYC! We've had temps all over the boards this week, but today's heat looks like it'll be here for a little while. Not that I'm complaining...I have summer dresses that have been calling my name since I got them, so now is the perfect time to pull them out of hiding!

Without realizing it this morning, I channeled my inner Audrey Hepburn and went for a LBD (that flares at the hips!), these Elizabeth & James heels, and a bun on top of my head. I have to be honest, the first time I wore these shoes, I kind of regretted purchasing them (blister central!), but I think I've broken them in since then, and am totally loving them. I've noticed a bunch of people walking around in them in this color (they're even featured in Elle Magazine on Kelly Framel from The Glamourai in the July issue!), but I think I'm super satisfied with my version in black and white.


No comments:

Post a Comment