Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Junkfood Style

About a month ago, Junk Food Clothing asked me to take part in their first ever Blogger Project. I had to pick a tee from their new summer collection (here's the one that I chose!), style it, and then blog about my look. Piece of cake!

I went with this particular tee because I loved the edgy, rock-and-roll vibe, and  I'm always a sucker for a baseball sleeve. I decided to pair it with slightly destroyed jeans, a black blazer with the sleeves rolled up (makes the look more casual), and some leopard print heels, because let's be real, a rock-and-roll chick's gotta have some leopard somewhere! I'm loving the way my outfit turned out, and can't wait to play around with this tee more...it's totally going to be a staple in my wardrobe this summer!


-vote for me!-




No comments:

Post a Comment