Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Happiness

taken from here
Be happy everyone, it's Friday!! I'm so happy for the weekend, specifically tonight. My boyfriend and I are going to see Ghost on Broadway, thanks to my parents who got the tickets for us! I love the theater, and am looking forward to a fun date night!

The rest of the weekend will be pretty laid back, which is always a nice thing. What are your weekend plans?

My happiness...

-unexpected flowers from my love-

-today's neon necklace-

-i spy a cute puppy-

-got my race number for next week's race! add it up and it's my lucky number!-

-a fav outfit from the week-

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete