Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Apartment Wishlist

A week from today, I'll officially be moving to Hoboken! Time has flown so quickly since we signed our lease back in August, and I thought that a little over a month would be plenty of time to gather everything that we'd need for our new space. Clearly I was wrong. I feel like I'll be scrambling to get all of our last minute things, and decorating seems to be a never ending task. Since I'm living with a friend, our common space will reflect both of tastes, but I'm super excited for my bedroom.

I've been wanting to redecorate for a while (2 years to be exact!), so I'm excited to get into the space and make it mine. I'm obsessed with navy blue, white and grey, and my room is going to reflect that. I purchased this douvet cover from West Elm, which was the starting point, and I'm so in love with it. I also recently purchased some prints from this super cute Etsy shop, and can't wait for them to come in so that I can frame them. The room is going to have a very strong nautical influence (surprise, surprise), but I still want it to look girly and sweet, so I'm looking for some softer pieces to accent the strong lines of my furniture and the grey/blue walls that I'll be painting.

Here are some of the items that are currently on my wishlist...

ikat pillow, navy pillow, cable knit throw, zinc letters, tray, pouf, foot stool


No comments:

Post a Comment