Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Happiness

taken from here

Happy Friday all! So glad the weekend is here! I have so many things happening this weekend and I'm really looking forward to them all! 

Tonight I'll be cheering the football team at the high school that my boyfriend works at...it is their first home game of the season, so I'm hoping for a big win! 

Then, tomorrow morning I'll be running in the FITNESS Magazine Mind, Body, Spirit Games for the second year. It is a 4-mile race through Central Park, and it is such a great race to run. I'm looking forward to running with colleagues, friends, and thousands of FITNESS readers! After the race I have a brunch date with a friend (who I convinced to run the race too!), and our moms at Normas (ahh!). All that is happening before noon tomorrow...can you tell my weekend is busy?

Sunday will be spent at a picnic and then my family and I will be traveling to Boston to celebrate the Jewish New Year with all of my cousins. I can't wait to see everyone again...especially all of the little babies!! 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Happy...

-a fav kate spade quote on my shoe bag-

-highlight of my week: meeting "kelly kapowski"!-

-nyfw has wrapped! until february...-

-a little sweetness-

-love this print from the wingshawaii girls-




No comments:

Post a Comment