Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

California Dreamin'

I spent last week out in Los Angeles shooting covers for FITNESS Magazine. It was a quick trip (only a couple of days), and I wish I could have stayed out there longer. Every time I head out to the west coast, I always try to convince myself that I could make the move...you know, give up my job and just go...but then I come back to good old NYC and remember why I love the east so much. The hustle and bustle is who I am, even though the sunrises and sunsets and laid back vibe out in Santa Monica are pretty enticing. Who knows, maybe one day I'll find myself catching some rays and dipping my toes in the Pacific for a little while. 


-monday night's sunset over the pacific-

-view from tuesday morning's run-


-palm trees & pink skies-

-that skyline is incredible-

-out and about before the sun-

-view from topanga canyon-
-hello hollywood-
-the best thing about la-



No comments:

Post a Comment