Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Happiness

taken from here

Happy weekend all! Hope you had a great first week of September. Even though things seem to be getting back to the normal routine, I'm still in denial that summer is over, and I'm looking forward to spending some time outdoors this weekend soaking up as much sun as I can, and enjoying the last bits of tank top and shorts weather that we have left. The mornings have been cool, which is a sign that fall is almost here...not such a terrible thing, since I have lots in store the next couple of months, but it is bitter sweet, and I'm going to miss my weekend beach trips, my multiple ice cream outings each week, and of course the warm and sun soaked air. Hope you all have a great weekend! 

A little happiness...

-just me & pup this week. sissy power-

-an amazing new fragrance cc: @bcbgmaxazria-

-preview of the october issue-
-silly dog-
-one of my fav pic from the summer-




No comments:

Post a Comment