Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

NYFW: BCBGMAXAZRIA

With fashion week in full swing, I've been noticing a lot of similarities amongst the collections that have walked down the runway so far. One that I'm kind of loving is bringing black and white together for spring.  You don't normally find black as a staple for such an easy, breezy season, but I find it to be kind of fresh and cool- a total step away from all the pastels and neons that we saw last spring. I've always been partial to black-although color is littered throughout my spring/summer wardrobe-and I'm looking forward to taking spring to an edgier level.

BCBG seemed to embrace this trend the best, but stayed true to who they are, with bondage-esq cutouts with light and billowy fabrics. I've always been a huge fan BCBG (most of my wardrobe comes from the multiple lines from the fashion empire), and can't wait to get my hands on some of these amazing pieces. 

click here to see the full collection







No comments:

Post a Comment