Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Motorin'

Fall is officially here, with the cold weather right on our heels. Which means the sandals that I was wearing last week when it was 80 degrees, now need to be packed away, not to return again until the spring. Which also means that I need to amp up my boot game! On the top of my wishlist...a new pair of motorcycle boots. I love the edginess and cool factor that they bring to the table, but I also love how they can be dressed up with a cute pleated skirt and blazer, or worn casually with a pair or destroyed jeans and a flannel shirt. Have you seen any boots for fall that you're currently lusting over?

from top left:
miu miu, michael kors, frye,
ash, steve madden, fiorentini & baker
marc jacobs, stuart weitzman, miz mooz 



No comments:

Post a Comment