Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Amanda Catherine Designs

One of my favorite finds so far since I've been in the process of moving has been Amanda Catherine Designs, a shop on Etsy that makes affordable prints. There are a million and one shops on Etsy that print cute quotes and pictures, but there was something whimsical and sweet about Amanda's shop. What I loved so much about this particular shop compared to others, was that I could customize each print to match the decor in my room. Since I'm sticking to a navy, grey, and white color story, I had Amanda change up color combos on the prints that I selected, and as soon as my basic white rectangular frames arrive, I plan on putting these on shelves above my bed...I think it will be a nice stark look against my blue/grey walls. When I'm settled in, I'll give you a sneak peak into my bedroom to see how my prints turned out, but in the meantime, here are some of my favorite pics off of her site!





No comments:

Post a Comment