Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wardrobe Wesnesday

The weather has been so wishy-washy here in New York, and I can't quite figure out how to dress. As much as I love the fall, September and October are always the in-between months where a dress and bare legs are comfortable one day, but a sweater and a trench are necessary the next. I like consistency, and so does my closet!

Since it has been dreary and muggy out, I opted for a dress that I actually forgot I had (one of the perks of moving...finding clothes in the back of my closet that I forgot I owned!). The silky fabric makes it super comfy and easy to wear, but the 3/4 sleeve makes it still wearable for fall. I love when I can take pieces from season to season!

Here's a glimpse at the fabric pattern. A little patriotic, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment