Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Paint-a-Pumpkin

One of the things on my to-do list this fall was pumpkin painting, and since I've finally gotten into the fall spirit, I spent yesterday morning with my family shopping for fall goodies and pumpkins at the best market, Delicious Orchards. I would have loved to go pumpkin picking, but I settled for the easy way out and ended up finding the perfect little pumpkins to decorate my apartment with.

My mom came across this no-carve pumpkin decorating slideshow from Real Simple, and when she shared it with me, I knew I had a DIY project on my hands. I'm not usually one for DIY...I am never truly happy with the end results, call me a perfectionist if you will...but this seemed simple and easy enough for me to tackle. 

Naturally, I gravitated right towards the metallic pumpkins, which totally works in my favor, because the living room in my apartment has all metallic accents. I'm loving the way they came out...the perfect fall decoration!






No comments:

Post a Comment