Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Happiness

taken from here
The past two weeks have been what some might call an emotional roller coaster. The devastation from Hurricane Sandy still lingers even though many of us have tried to regain a sense of normalcy, but with a nor'easter hitting the East Coast the other night, and cold temps settling in, it seems as though we are in the rough for the long haul. Trying to stay positive through power outages, snowstorms, and jam packed commutes has tested my limits, but with Friday finally here, I'm happy to say that I think I'm on the road to happiness recovery. Getting back into my apartment will hopefully help too, since I've been out of Hoboken for over two weeks now. I'm anxious to get back, and can't wait for the familiar smell of my grapefruit Nest candle. That's the new smell of home...

Small bits of happiness...

-we didn't plan that, i swear!-
-playing in the leaves after hurricane sandy came through...with no power what's a dog to do?-
-when all else fails, go to the drybar-

-the holidays have arrived at georgetown cupcakes!-

-a little love from our pre-halloween fun-






No comments:

Post a Comment