Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Hunter

I'm not a fan of winter at all. I would gladly leave all the snow and festivities behind, if I could trade them in for constant sunshine, the beach, and nice cold margarita. Wishful thinking, I know. But if I had to choose something that I liked most about winter, I'd have to go with the dark colors that I get to wear...and hockey season too!

It's hard to justify wearing plum purples and wine reds in the middle of summer when whites, brights and fun patterns are all the rage, so winter is the perfect time to tone down my wardrobe. I love greys and blacks, but a nice alternative, and a perfect way to throw some color in the mix, is with darker shades of your favorite summer colors.

One of the colors that I'm totally into right now is hunter green. I've never been a big fan of green (it tends to remind me of Kermit), but a darker shade, like a jade or hunter, usually fits the bill. And the best part, it looks great with just about every skin tone and hair color. Redheads, blondes, brunettes...check, check, check!

topshop top, 3.1 phillip lim jacket, j.crew sweater, hunter boots, coach notebook, opi nail polish,
tibi dress, giles & brother bracelet, marni shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment