Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pretty Smitten

I had a serious obsession with the case that was on my iPhone since the day I ordered it. It was navy and white stripes with a grey "M". So me. And it was actually the inspiration for my bedroom in my apartment. Classic and nautical, but still girly. I thought I would never take that case off my phone, until I stumbled up this amazing brand, Pretty Smitten. I was literally smitten with all of the fun iphone and ipad cases and lucite trays. Between the polk dots and leopard print, I was in heaven! Or at least I thought I was, until I set my sights on this baby. Clearly I was sold, and haven't regretted it since.


anchors away!

Here are some of my favorite cases from the site...get your credit cards ready!





No comments:

Post a Comment