Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

On My Wishlist: Moto Boots

I always have a hard time coming up with a realistic holiday list because the things that I really want are usually splurge items...and I'm one of those people who won't settle for anything less. But this item is one that won't break the bank...entirely.

I've been on a hunt for the perfect moto boot this season, and think I've finally found one with the perfect about of edge and hardware. These Vince Camuto boots are screaming my name! I'm not really into studded boots, and I'm definitely not into anything too crazy. I'm craving a pair that on the simpler side that will look great with a cute pair of jeans and a chunky sweater, but that will also look killer with a pair of leather leggings. These are them. Any takers?


No comments:

Post a Comment