Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Homemade Mac & Cheese

I have a love/hate relationship with mac & cheese. I love the ooey gooey cheesiness, but I hate the guilt that comes after eating it. Most of the time though, I push the guilt to the back burner, and go for second helpings...clearly there's more love than hate here.

Nothing is better than homemade mac & cheese though. Sure the blue box does the trick when time doesn't allow for a full on cooking fest, but there's something super comforting about the homemade kind. And that's just what happened on Monday night. I made this delicious recipe (just the traditional kind...not chili this time around!), and have been dreaming of the left overs all week long! Forget Kraft, my mac & cheese is the cheesiest!!










No comments:

Post a Comment