Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: Layer it On

The weather in NYC this winter has been all over the charts...one day its 17 degrees and the next day its 60! Crazy, cray. But more than ever, it makes it difficult to choose a day-to-night outfit. I know, rough life if that's my hardest decision of the day, right? But since this is an every day occurrence, I've hopped on the layering bandwagon. I love throwing flowy tanks under button up shirts, and adding a cool vest or sweater on top, and then wearing my big puffy coat with a cool scarf. I stay warm when I need to, but can peel off layers as the warmth kicks in!

And that's just what I managed to do last week. The morning was chilly so I layered this top with an old vest (similar one here), threw on my fav black chords, and topped it off with my warm winter jacket and a super gauzy but cozy scarf. By the end of the day, the scarf and vest were history, but I still looked cool and put together.


No comments:

Post a Comment