Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Happiness


I realized this week just how lucky I am. I've always been so appreciative of my job and the opportunities that it's brought me, but sometimes I take it for granted. I constantly tell people how my job is just as stressful as theirs, how I sit at a desk in front of a computer most days, and how I don't make enough money. But the reality is, my job is really cool. I get to travel to cool cities like Miami and LA, stay in amazing hotels, eat at the best restaurants, and in the case of my last trip, work on the beach in the sun all day long. Seriously, there's not much to complain about, other than the crispy burn I got from being in the sun for three straight days. When I stop and really look around, I realize how amazing my life really is, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Hope you all have a great weekend! I know I'll be celebrating my big 2-5 this weekend with all of my family and friends.

-best friends in hoboken last weekend-

-my office in miami-

-no lifeguards on duty-

-so what? i've become addicted to snapbacks-

-birthday surprise in my apartment from my super cute roomie-

No comments:

Post a Comment