Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Happiness

I'm looking forward to this weekend for a few reasons:

1. My best friends are coming to visit from Boston for the weekend, to help celebrate my birthday a little early! Can't wait for them to see my apartment, have girl time, and party like we're still in college. 

2. We're getting blowouts at Drybar on Saturday afternoon, and I couldn't be more excited. It's been a while since I've been, but it is one of my fav beauty indulgences. 

3. I get to go home on Sunday afternoon to visit my parents, see my brother, and of course spend time with the little pupcake. Feels like ages since we've all been together.

4. I'm headed on the first flight out of NY for Miami on Monday morning! It's a work trip and it's going to be crazy busy, but I'm super excited for sun and warm weather. Hopefully I'll come back up north with a little bit of a tan. Would be perfect and just in time for my birthday!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Be back on here as soon as I'm back from Miami!

-a little giggle from our trip to mystic-

-obsessed with my photo wall-

-had the best #souldate this week!-

-a little trip to rhody never hurt anyone-
-winter wonderland anyone? no thanks-

No comments:

Post a Comment