Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Chanel at PFW

I've been stalking style.com the past few days to see what amazing things Paris has come up with for us for our fall wardrobes. While I haven't been overly excited about anything in particular (I think NYC hit it right this year...shhh!), I was thoroughly impressed with Karl Lagerfeld's latest collection for Chanel. I've always been a fan of Chanel, but this collection seemed to take the brand back to it's roots...think lots of tweed, lots of chains, and lots of ladylike sophistication. There's a little bit of an edge to it though, and that's where you can see Lagerfeld's personal touches. The leather thigh-highs, chunky heels, and super short skirts, are just some of my favorite things. And I have to say, I've never been a fan of white boots, until now...







all photos taken from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment