Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: The Perfect Black Heel

Finding the perfect black heel isn't as easy as you might think. You have to look for the perfect heel height, the perfect rounded or pointy toe, the perfect fabric...the list goes on and on. But most importantly, comfort. What's the point in having a pair of basic pumps to wear with ANYTHING and EVERYTHING if they aren't comfortable? They'll sit in the closet untouched, and you'll be back to square one.

Enter: my favorite pair of heels, probably ever. Don't get me wrong, I have shoes that I'm obsessed with (like these lovelies!), but can only wear for a little while because they are super uncomfortable. Which is why I love these Kate Spade New York pumps. They're perfect with jeans and a blazer (like I'm wearing today), but they also look perfect with a floaty skirt, tights, and cute top, and I can wear them for dayssss. And one of my favorite parts...the shoe bag which makes bringing them to and from the office on work days, much more fun and glamorous!


No comments:

Post a Comment