Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hot Right Now


1.  I promise you, Sophia Webster will become a fixture in your fashion vocabulary, if she isn't already. I'm loving her creative shoe vibe, and am lusting over these pink heels

2. Wanna know my secret to staying tan after my Miami glow fades? Dr. Dennis Gross glow pads. Life changing.

3. French girls have the cutest style. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

4. The Great Gatsby is my all-time favorite book, and the 1920s are my favorite time period. Dresses inspired by both? Right up my alley.

5. Bikini So Teeny. 'Nuff said. 

6. I got this candle as a birthday gift, and now I don't want my apartment to smell like anything but vanilla and oakmoss. Might be buying out all of these from Urban Outfitters.

7. I'm loving anything with a leather sleeve or trim. This top is no exception. 

8. Bralettes layered under floaty tees might just be my new obsession and spring go-to look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment