Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Parade of Roses

Metallics are a constant favorite of mine. My apartment is decorated with metallic accents, I own more than one shiny clutch, and I'm always a fan of a shimmery eye for a night out. So it's only natural that I'd be a fan of rose gold. The girly pink mixed with a masculine metal creates a much softer look than silver, but still keeps the elegance of gold, without being too stuffy. 

I've been wearing this watch almost religiously since I bought it a few years ago, and have fallen in love with the rosey hue. Seeing it out in the market more than ever this spring, has made me really exited to add some rose gold pieces to my wardrobe.

gucci clutch, michael kors shoes, bobbi brown eye shadow
reed krakoff tunic, gabriela artigas ring, nixon watch, 7fam jeans
marc by marc jacobs iphone casevionnet skirt, burberry wallet
victoria beckham sunglassesbing bang earrings, rebecca minkoff sandals


No comments:

Post a Comment