Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: A Runner's World

Since the sun has started setting later, my evenings have been filled with long, energy releasing runs. I have two big half marathons coming up (one in NYC's Central Park next weekend, and one down in DC a few weeks later), so I've been busting my butt to try and clock as many miles as possible. I wouldn't necessarily say that running is fun, but finishing an 8 or 9 mile loop after working all day is such a rewarding feeling...which is why it's so addicting. It's that runner's high, if you will.

Obviously working at Fitness has its perks, and the unlimited supply of workout clothes is just one of them. A good one, for sure. I snagged these awesome Nike leggings a few years ago, and they quickly became one of my go-to pairs for cold weather running. They are fleece-lined, so my legs stay warm (perfect for the windy nights up by the pier in Hoboken!), and the print is fun and motivating. Unfortunately they aren't available anymore, but this pair, and this pair are cool alternatives!


No comments:

Post a Comment