Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

White Hot

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the semi-nice weekend that we had! So I have a trend alert:Red White hot blazers. I think this photo says it all. White blazers are a staple this season, and I am totally digging it. A little splash of color and the look is complete (I'm thinking a bright red/orange nail like Essie's Fifth Ave or a neon blue/purple like Essie's Mezmerised will do the trick). I'm in the process of trying to find the perfect one for myself that won't break the bank, but that is still chic and luxe...any ideas?
photo by Garance Dore

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm loving white blazers (actually just bought one) and thank you so much for the jewelry recs - I found a Danijo necklace that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yay glad you loved Danijo. I am obsessed with them! Where did you get your white blazer??

    ReplyDelete