Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Happiness


Happy last Friday in April! Can't believe how fast this month has flown by. I've been so consumed with traveling and training for half marathons this month, that April totally blew past me. It's a little reminder that I need to enjoy each moment, and live my life one day at a time. 

That being said, I'm super excited to head down to Washington, D.C. this weekend for a fun weekend of half marathon events. I'll be running the Nike Women's Half (check out the post I wrote for Fitness Magazine), and I'm so ready to crush another 13.1 miles. I'm looking forward to checking out such an iconic city, and spending some quality time with my dad, who will be my cheering squad this weekend!

Happy weekend!

-love this pic of me and my parents at the more/fitness half marathon-

-missing miami-

-obsessed with soul. duh-

-a little loving from stella & dot-

-ready to run dc-


No comments:

Post a Comment